Monday, April 23, 2007

Outlook Good

Is it really Monday? Again? Already?

Sometimes, I can't explain it, but it feels like I'm the last to know. Hubby made it back home yesterday, and he came into the bedroom this morning dressed for work, Mini on one arm, and saying, "Honey, gotta go. Be back at lunch!"

Hubbawha?!

I took Mini, got out of bed, and when I stepped out of the bedroom there's Oldest in his school gear, needing money to pay for his school portraits. That's when I suddenly realize, It is Monday! When did that happen? Ah, well, it's been a good morning. The house is a bit of a wreck - oh, okay, a LOT of a wreck - but that can wait.

Something totally unsuspected came up yesterday, and so I stayed up super late last night story plotting. I now have a story to finish by the first week in May, and we'll see what goes from there. I currently have a plan to write at between 2-5k a day until I can knock out the rough draft. Hope my darling crit partner breaks out the whip from time to time, notorious slackass that I am...

So far so good, though. Just need a little inspiration, so I posted a picture of a guy with yummy, amazing abs. Wait! I just noticed he has a handsome face too. ^_^ What a package! Funny how that works out, isn't it?

Happy Monday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I hate it when those times happen, not knowing what day it is. Happens to me a lot. Most days mesh into the next without my notice.

    Good luck with the writing!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Sadly it is Monday. Ugh! Knock yourself out writing today! I hope you can finish your story by May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get that story done by May, hands down! Youve got crazy good work ethic. Keep it up, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the goodluck, ladies. I'm really happy with the progress I've made today. Now to just do it again tomorrow...

    (And atleast it won't be Monday, lol!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^