What a day...
I've been working on my wip all morning while waiting for hubby to call. He did, and told me he's been offered a job... in Maine. *_*
Hm, for some reason I think that one's just not gonna happen. *lol* As it is, hubby's ready to come home, and Mini keeps going to the front door and shouting, "Daaaaddy!" - which makes hubby want to come home all the more.
Heh. I can't picture those two staying away from each other for weeks at a time.
Since there isn't really much going on with me this week, I thought I'd test out the whole Thursday 13 thing. Here goes...
Thirteen Places I've Either Lost or Recovered My Shoes
(I blame the shoe gnomes!)
1. Draped across the back fence. - Found 'em!
2. In the trunk of the Jeep. - Found 'em!
3. At the laundromat. - Lost 'em!
4. At the beach. - Lost/Found 'em!
5. In the clothes dryer. - Found 'em!
6. Under the couch. - Lost/Found 'em!
7. At the park/bike trails. - Lost 'em!
8. At an RHS pep rally -1989. - Lost/Found 'em!
9. Somewhere along I-20 East. - Lost em!
10. East Kings Hwy Park, Shreveport. - Lost em!
11. At a David Lee Roth Concert - a bazillion years ago. - Lost em!
12. In South Carolina. - Lost 'em! (And I want them back!)
13. In Texas. - Lost 'em!
That's it for me. Happy Thursday, folks! ^_^
**Today's pic is from www.ihascheezburger.com