Monday, April 30, 2007

Cabin by the Lake

Whew! What a busy morning! I broke out the wip first thing this morning, managed to get a chapter edited, added about 2k words, and I'm about to start on a fresh chapter. I hope to have this puppy ready for submission this coming weekend, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Hubby and I have also started a house hunt. The only places I can find are in another town, and there is one place hubby and I hope to drive to for a view this weekend. Mom is taking care of preliminaries this morning on her own front. Writing her landlord, and getting things in order - that sort of thing. Now to just find a place and we will get them out of there. Not much we can do until something comes along, so I've decided not to worry about it until it comes down to the wire. Once the moving vans arrive, then I'll allow myself to get nervous.

In the meantime, it's werewolves, werewolves, and more sexy werewolves. This story is turning out to be a bit more emotional than my others. Maybe it's just in the timing. ^_^ Whatever the case, everything around me seems to be on the move.

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Could be the timing. I notice that things going on in my life that are stressful tend to come out in my writing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday to you too... though I'm now on Tuesday. :)

    Sounds like you're moving at a great pace with your WIP. That's great!

    Have a great week, Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on the house hunting. Good things come to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Cora. I'm sure the right house will come along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emotional isn't necessarily a bad thing. Let it guide you in writing some truly heart rending stuff.

    I hope everything works out! Keep us informed, ok? And like you said, don't stress out just yet. There's plenty of time for that later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the well wishes, everyone. It means a lot. So far everything is okay on the homefront, and I'm rockin' the wip. *thumbs up* I guess I can't ask for more than that right now. ^_^ Hope ya'll had a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^