Friday, April 06, 2007

A Big Ol' Kitty Head (with squinty eyes)

Hubby took Oldest to the hospital this morning. I should know something in about an hour, what the doctors plan to do about his poor toes. I have the house mostly ready for him when he returns. The house is clean, and all of the hall and dining room is painted save for a six foot section near the front door. I'm going to take care of that today once I'm back home from bill paying.

Yesterday was a successful purse hunting expedition. I found the one I wanted, and picked up an outfit for Mini and a shirt for Oldest - who is super picky these days, btw. Only Hot Topic will do, you know? Well, he got a shirt regardless, and Mom picked out a shirt, which I put it on my card, so we'd have a little extra money for gas. $2.60 a gallon... Makes me want to croak everytime I fill up the Jeep. The one I'm driving can tack down $50.00 easy. I guess that's why it's constantly sitting on empty. I usually only put in $15.00 at a time. :P

At any rate, glad to say it's FrIdAy!!! *dance, dance* I'm going to write this weekend, try to complete a flash fiction for the Cafe, and finish reading The Gatekeeper, by Dana Reed. Hard work, but someone's got to do it. ^_^

Happy weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, if I were 60lbs thinner, I'd shop in Hot Topic! lol

    Hope all goes well at the hospital, have a great Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts about the oldest's toes.

    Have a good weekend, Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope oldest is doing better. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha, I love Hot Topic too! :) Heard of Torrid? It's their line for curvier women. ;) I live by it.

    All the best wishes for Oldest. I hope when he gets home, he can just relax and feel better. Surgery, even small surgery, is no fun.

    And great job on your Flash Fiction. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great Easter, Samantha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a bunch, Annie. Happy weekend to you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same to you, Tempest! I hope that cable company gets the net up soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the well wishes for Oldest, Isabelle. I will pass the word on to him. :)

    And I'm glad you liked my flash fiction. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.