Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunny but Cold


It's been a busy day! Hubby took Mini out this morning and I managed to get the demon story straightened out up to Chapter Six. I have been taking notes, and have a few scenes I will have to add in after the fact, but it's progressing very rapidly now. I'm trying to fit in as many hours a day as possible on that story, without neglecting other projects.


March is going to be a busy month for me. I have the anthology I must get started on, plus I have a wedding to attend at the end of the month. Mom and I are also possibly considering a trip to Texas. My cousin miscarried recently, and we wanted to take a drive down to check on her and the rest of the family.

So much is happening in such a short amount of time, it's a bit dizzying. Work, kids, writing, renovations... Wow! I was going to do the cabinet painting this morning, but it's just too darn cold. It would take forever for the paint to dry, even with the inside heating. We'll need to have the doors and windows open while I paint, so I'm hoping one day this coming week it will warm up enough to air out the house. Funny it does this on the weekend when I plan to paint. All last week it was so warm I had to run the air conditioner! Now I'm breaking out sweatpants and have all the heaters on. Is a wonder everyone keeps coming down with the sniffles?

That's all for me today. Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, Cora, you're so right about the weather changes coming at the wrong times--as if they were planned to ruin good intentions. It's been beautiful here all week and then on the weekend when we needed to get some outside work done, down fell the nonstop rain. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that never fails, does it? The rain when you need to do yard work. Or when you want to go to the beach... *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.