Friday, March 02, 2007

Mini's Dilemma

Yesterday as I was filling out the bills to be mailed, Mini started calling to me. "Mimi... Oh, Miiiimiii..." I told him to wait just a second, because he didn't sound in any trouble and I was in the middle of writing out a check. Oldest came in around that time and went to his room, and I guess Mini could hear everything going on, because he suddenly became impatient. "Mimi! Mimi! Mimi!"

Okay, so there's my cue. I put down my pen and went to see what he's gotten himself into.

See the picture? Yep. That is Mini inside his toy box. How he climbed in there with all the junk he has, I have no idea. But there he was, rooted in to the mix of toys - and stuck there. It doesn't show in the pic, but all around him there is a labyrinth of toys he's tossed out of the box. Toys I had to wade through to get to him. Ha!

I got the camera before I agreed to fish him out. After all, gotta have those blackmail photos for later.

I've been gone from the house most of today, but now that I'm in and the house is settled, I'm going to pull out the demons and work on them a bit. I also did a bit of brainstorming late last night about a fae story I may attempt as a "change of pace" once I finish this book. We will see... we will see...

Since it's Friday, be sure to drop by the MMC. The fantabulous, super talented, and all around fun gal, Cassandra Curtis has a free flash fiction posted for all the world to see! It's called Stray, and it's one fun frisky read!

Have a great weekend, folks!

5 comments:

  1. I've said it before, but Mini's a cutie!

    Have a great weekend Cora. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, ladies! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! Mini remains me of a cat, getting into all sort of places and then being unable to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, Tempest, that is brilliant. Truly, sparkling brilliant. I never would have thought of that, but it is like a cat, and it inspires all kinds of story ideas. Hmm......

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.