Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I've been working on my demon manuscript most of the morning, but knew I had to blog today and post my colors. (see clovers)



*pinch, pinch*



I didn't bother with corned beef and cabbage or an Irish stew and biscuits this year. I guess I could've, but I figured we'd be going out. Instead hubby surprised me and we stayed home. Oh, bother! I guess I'll just munch on beef jerky and work instead. ;) Maybe it's not too late... I'm sure I can whip up something. I never really think about it until days like this. Gotta keep with some tradition, at least the larger ones. Stuff to pass on to the boys, so they pass it on. The older I get, the more I think about things like that.



Anyone else out there celebrating today? If you are, how do you do it? By wearing green? Sampling the food? Going to the parades?



However you celebrate, I wish you lot's o luck and a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I put the corned beef in the slow cooker yesterday morning, so tonight we're going to be coned beef and cabbage people. I've still got to search the cabinet for green dye for the girls food.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^