Sunday, February 18, 2007

Welcome Aquarius Moon


It's the year of the pig! Did you know there are women around the world rushing to try and have a baby this year because of the prosperous implications of being born under this sign? In fact, in some countries, condom sales are down as much as 20%, and fertility treatments have spiked!

This is supposed to be one fandangled prosperous year - so hopefully things will at least one step better than it was last year for all of us. I know a few friends who went through pure hell last year, and I've especially got that prosperity in mind for you. Here's hoping for brighter days.

I spent a lazy Sunday doing nothing with the family. We watched a few movies, grilled chicken, and went out for ice cream. I swear, since feeling better, I could wolf down a gallon of ice cream a minute - of course, I settled for an Oreo McFlurry, instead. Just from being sick, I've lost 10 pounds. I wonder how long it'll take me to put the weight back on.

So to round out my lazy Sunday (Ah, man, but I needed a day off!) Annie tagged me with a "6-10 weird things about you" meme. I'm really pretty boring, or at least I think so. My strange is not...well, so fun as Annie's. But here it goes. Let's see if I can think of 10.

10) Once upon a time, my goal in life was to aimlessly travel the earth. (Broke, no less.)
9) After I finish editing a book for release, I never reread it.
8) I usually only sleep about 4-5 hours a night. I have terrible insomnia.
7) Mayonnaise grosses me out unless it is on a Subway sandwich.
6) Some people (including my mom) think I bear a striking resemblance to Christina Ricci.
5) I collect CPK dolls and 80s toys. Hey, some folks find that pretty strange.
4) I have a mountain of boots - I'm addicted to boots - but I spend 99% of my days barefoot.
3) Wasps freak me out.
2) I have been with my husband for more than half my life.
1) I buy candles in bulk. Seriously. I typically buy several (5+-) boxes at a time. I get paranoid when I don't have a candle for every possible occasion in my candle cabinet.

Woohoo! 10 weird things! *self high-five* That's it for me tonight, folks! Hope your Sunday was a pleasant one. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I know what you mean about candles. I walk through the section in stores and start to smell them and forget it, I'm a goner. My husband has to drag me away. It's pathetic, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm that way about hazelnut candles in particular. Boy, those make me want to eat. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.