Sunday, February 18, 2007
Welcome Aquarius Moon
It's the year of the pig! Did you know there are women around the world rushing to try and have a baby this year because of the prosperous implications of being born under this sign? In fact, in some countries, condom sales are down as much as 20%, and fertility treatments have spiked!
This is supposed to be one fandangled prosperous year - so hopefully things will at least one step better than it was last year for all of us. I know a few friends who went through pure hell last year, and I've especially got that prosperity in mind for you. Here's hoping for brighter days.
I spent a lazy Sunday doing nothing with the family. We watched a few movies, grilled chicken, and went out for ice cream. I swear, since feeling better, I could wolf down a gallon of ice cream a minute - of course, I settled for an Oreo McFlurry, instead. Just from being sick, I've lost 10 pounds. I wonder how long it'll take me to put the weight back on.
So to round out my lazy Sunday (Ah, man, but I needed a day off!) Annie tagged me with a "6-10 weird things about you" meme. I'm really pretty boring, or at least I think so. My strange is not...well, so fun as Annie's. But here it goes. Let's see if I can think of 10.
10) Once upon a time, my goal in life was to aimlessly travel the earth. (Broke, no less.)
9) After I finish editing a book for release, I never reread it.
8) I usually only sleep about 4-5 hours a night. I have terrible insomnia.
7) Mayonnaise grosses me out unless it is on a Subway sandwich.
6) Some people (including my mom) think I bear a striking resemblance to Christina Ricci.
5) I collect CPK dolls and 80s toys. Hey, some folks find that pretty strange.
4) I have a mountain of boots - I'm addicted to boots - but I spend 99% of my days barefoot.
3) Wasps freak me out.
2) I have been with my husband for more than half my life.
1) I buy candles in bulk. Seriously. I typically buy several (5+-) boxes at a time. I get paranoid when I don't have a candle for every possible occasion in my candle cabinet.
Woohoo! 10 weird things! *self high-five* That's it for me tonight, folks! Hope your Sunday was a pleasant one. ^_^