Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Posting a Quickie

I'm late posting again today. Mini is still sick, but is doing a good deal better. Thanks everyone for your concerns and comments. I appreciate it! I spent today mostly rocking Mini, but did manage a bit of book tweaking. It won't be long now, and I'll have it ready to go.

Heart on Fire is coming very soon! This is a Werekind short story that will be available as a free read/download in pdf and lit file formats sometime within the next few days. Keep checking back for release info!

About Heart on Fire: Hallie Richmond never would have guessed she'd be spending Valentine's Day working overtime with her sexy boss. However, Mitchell Draven is interested in more than company spreadsheets. He's in love with Hallie, and he's finally ready to confess face-to-face that she sets his heart on fire!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Annie! I really love the new cover. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.