Thursday, February 15, 2007

Heart On Fire Available Now!

Heart on Fire is now available as a free read at the Midnight Moon Cafe website! It is available in lit and pdf formats. To get your copy, select the version you prefer, right click on it and "save target as". Simple as pie!

About the book:
Hallie Richmond never would have guessed she'd be spending Valentine's Day working overtime with her sexy boss. However, Mitchell Draven is interested in more than company spreadsheets. He's in love with Hallie, and he's finally ready to confess face-to-face that she sets his heart on fire!

This book contains explicit sexual content and language. You MUST be 18+ to download!

***

14 comments:

  1. I know what I need to do, duh, go download my new free book. Thanks Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool, Cora! Will go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, just downloaded your story. I might use it to post a review on my website if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for downloading my freebie, ladies! I hope ya'll like the story. It was fun to write. ^_^

    Zinnia, feel free to review it if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'll let you know, Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it and loved it! Wow! Smoking hot! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Can't wait to catch up on all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just grabbed a copy myself. Can't wait to read it!

    That cover's lovely, BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cover! I'm going to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really cool thing, I'm excited! Can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that cover and I'm gonna go read it...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally jealous of your great cover. And I finally read it, and wow! How hot. I loved your hero, he was fun to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the support, ladies! I appreciate it much! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.