Monday, January 01, 2007

Ringing In 2007

Happy New Year! I don't know about everyone else, but I'm looking forward to 2007 - it seems like 2006 went by entirely too fast. Here's to more of the same, and then some.

My New Year's resolution:

I resolve in the new year to find happiness where it may come, and to not analyze it too closely. I resolve to do the best I can, with what I've been given, and if success finds me for my effort, I will be glad for it. However, if the winds don't quite blow my direction this coming year, at least I will be able to look back and give myself an E for effort.

Here, here!

8 comments:

  1. Those are great goals for the new year. They're realistic and ones that I'm going to steal for the new year too. Wait, maybe I should say borrow or attempt instead of steal. I don't want to start the year of negatively.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too, Cora!

    :)

    -Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Annalee! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to use them Scooper. I like "attainable" goals for the New Year, it gives me something to look forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yolanda! Great to see you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, sis! Hope 2007 is even better for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.