Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Mega Squeeeee

It's the most wonderful time of the year... ^_^ I have been waiting since, oh, around October to announce this, so bear with me.

On January 4th, 2007, The Midnight Moon Cafe proudly presents the fantabulous, amazing, super hot erotica author, Angela Knight!!

*dance, dance, confetti*

She has graciously granted the ladies of the MMC an interview. This is definitely one you DO NOT want to miss! Drop by this Thursday to hear what Ms. Knight has to say about writing, her books, success, and more!

....:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::....

As for other news, I have a new interview up at www.fallenangelreviews.com and I should have (but strangely am unable to view it) another, different interview over at www.theromancestudio.com It's worth a look!

As for homey things, hubby is off all week this week, and so the house has been in a bit of chaos. My grandmother isn't doing to well, so I am constantly trying to find out more information on that front. I feel a little tired, a little drained, simply like I'm not getting enough rest. I'm sure things will settle down in the next few days as Oldest returns to class, and I have word from the relatives.

Since hubby has been home, I've managed to get a little bit of my demons worked on. I went back and changed the overall storyline a bit to allow for more length. I like the way this works a little better; the storyline doesn't seem so stiff. I'm hoping to finish at least two more chapters before hubby goes back to work on Monday. We'll see... I need to get as much done as possible so I can get cracking on my Valentine day story - which will be a free offering through http://www.romancedivas.com and http://midnightmooncafe.bravehost.com

That's all for now!

8 comments:

  1. How cool about Angela K! I need to go read your interviews...

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, very cool about Angela Knight! And two interviews, huh? I'll check them out too. :)

    Good luck on the demon story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooooooh!

    Nudge me when the interview is up, won't you?

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the two interviews! Woohoo! *wg*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Yolanda! Yep, two interviews. I'm not quite sure how that happened, with them ending up being so close together - probably poor planning on my part. Hm. Still they're there and worth a look. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure thing, ME! I'll email you when the AK interview is up. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tempest, Tempest, you're visiting me!!! *hugs* How's the new monitor fairing? Better, I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^