Saturday, January 06, 2007

Light A Path


I don't have a lot to post about at the moment. Hubby and I have been here and there over the past few days, taking advantage of the last few days of his vacation. He goes back to work on Monday, so we're settling for a lazy weekend.

Yesterday we went to his friend's house - hubby's buddies picked up his check from work and left it at their house so he wouldn't have to drive the full two hours out to the jobsite. Anyway, we got there and let Mini walk around and check out the hogs and chickens. I took a few pictures of Mini chirruping at the pets then we piled back up in the Jeep and returned home. I spent most of the day alternatly being worthless, and working on my demon story. Hubby bought the Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick set and he lounged on the couch all evening. Poor guy is coming down with a cold. I think today's grand adventure will entail a trip to the post office, and more one-on-one time with the demon story. I hope to finish rewriting another chapter of it today.

4 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for awhile now and enjoy reading it, although I don't get here often enough. I sorry to hear about yor grandmother. I hope all goes the way it should soon. I love reading, from Canada, about your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen, it's nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind words about my grandmother. She seems to be doing ok at the moment, recovering and hanging in there.

    Feel free to drop in any time to say hello! I pop in here every chance I get.

    Hope you have a happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a thing for Vin Diesel's voice and Pitch Black is my favorite movie with him in it. Okay, maybe after Man Apart because his wife's name is Stacy (like me).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats what I like about Vin D is his voice. Very sexy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^