Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Color me a picture

I am feeling much better today. Only a stomach cramp here or there, and no more nausea/dizziness. I actually feel like sitting up and working a bit today, although my feet have been so darn cold I've been seriously wishing for some of those furry muppet boots. Of course, I've had to make due with what I've got, and that's a blanket and warm socks. Ah well, that seems to do the trick just fine.

I managed keep my head up long enough to list some junk on ebay this morning AND print up my demon story. Woot!

I've started the red penning progress on the demons, and I've got a side list of things to add and subtract from the story. I'm hoping this will be the last round of rewrites for this bugger, because I've spent far too much time on it already, but I'm going to take it one day at a time. In the meantime, I've got to start planning what I'm going to do for hubby. His birthday is this weekend.

Speaking of hubby, he took the above picture of Mini with his phone cam just this past Sunday. Mini was wanting to play with his colors. He's so sweet. ^_^ He's now actually starting to color the pictures on the page. Use to, he'd just play with the crayons. Look them over, put them into the color bucket we have for them, then dump them out and watch them fall - he'd even taste test them, if I didn't watch him.

Now he's a scribbling Picasso. I have to put him in his high chair to keep him from finding interesting things to color on: like the floor, the walls, and anything else he can reach. By the way, look closely at the photo. You see that blue thing at the top left corner of the pic? That's the playpen that I almost broke my darn toe on. That thing is deadly, I tell you!

That's all from me today. Hope you all have a happy (and productive) day!

4 comments:

  1. We had a play pen similar to that for Middle Monkey and I swear I slammed my feet into that damn thing more times than I care to remember.

    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini's a cutie! A Picasso in the making, huh?

    Man, that playpen does look dangerous. It also looks very familiar. My daughter hated that thing, we couldn't keep her in there for longer than 5 minutes at a time when she was tiny! :)

    Good luck with the demon print out. I hope it all goes well from this point onward...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini is adorable! So glad you are feeling better. Hope the re-writes go well.

    Perhaps Mini will pen a book with those crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better.

    Bless the little man and his drawings. Mine used to eat crayons too. They used to say, 'I didn't, Mum!' and I'd say, 'Open your mouth then!'

    Sure enough, back teeth had crayon fillings.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^