Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blogging From Bed

I felt sooo great yesterday. All bouncy and happy and ready to do something. I felt better than I had in a few days, so I got up and wandered around the house, cleaned things, straightened the boys rooms, putting this here and that there.

I then played with Mini - we danced to Backyardigans, had HotWheel car races in the dining room, and we ballroom danced through the den when Jack's Big Music Show came on... BIG MISTAKE. Not playing with Mini, but the activity. My body wasn't ready for that. Now hubby is home from work watching Mini, and I'm stuck in the bed. Someone put me out of my misery please!

Ho hum. I guess if nothing else, I have plenty of time to work on my stuff. I have my manuscript at my side, plenty of red pens, and time. Lots and lots of time...

On a brighter note, my good buddy Tempest Knight sent an awesome email to me last night. There was Midnight Moon Cafe. Gotta love her! The names she's presented in the past few weeks have had me squeeing like the sad little fan girl I am. *lol*

One last thing for today: Blogger, Technorati, get your pings straight! How bloody annoying that pings aren't working as they should. I checked the help index and this problem has been backlogged for sometime. Shame, shame!


About today's pic:
This pic is so bizarre for me. That's oldest driving a friend's tractor. We are not in any way capable farm folks. I can't even grow a patch of tomatoes: I tried - they died. But when hubby's friend offered to let Oldest bushhog his yard for money- all he had to do was use the tractor, Oldest was all about it. He did a pretty good job too. Hubby was there and took pics with his cell phone. I can hardly believe it. That's my baby out there!!


2 comments:

  1. Feel better!!!! And get some work done!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara! (And yes, ma'am! Work on the way!) ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^