Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another Late Day Post

It started sleeting around 7 am this morning, so my internet connection has been iffy. I managed to get on long enough to read my email, send a few messages, and browse the net for some research information.

I am happy with what I found, and spent a good chunk of the day using the info to patch my writing. I've only a few thousand words to go now to have my required length for the demons, and I've almost finished a different story I've been working on as a side poject. *thumbs up*

Hubby was let out early because of the roads icing over, and so he watched Mini while I did my writing bit today. After this round of filling in the gaps, I'll print up the entire story and sit down with a red pen. Then I'll start this tedious process all over again. Hopefully my third and final draft round will have me cleared, and ready for take off. I'm still holding onto the hope I can finish this by the end of January. So far I'm taking it a week at a time.

This coming weekend I'm going to read a bit and finish a few reviews. Seems like it's going to be the perfect weather for it. OOH! It's also going to be good tv watching weather - the season premiere of Battlestar Galactica is coming on Saturday. Woot! I'm rooting for Starbuck, and hope she's still alive.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan to me. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping so, Mia! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.