Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thank You, Santa!

This morning I started playing around with the new camera Santa brought me for Christmas. I now have 6.1 Megapixels of mischief making technology. Muahahaha... Oldest knows he is not safe when there is a camera in my hand, but Mini is too young to realize that yet. What's funny is that I didn't even have to shoot for blackmail footage this morning. After fighting with the @#%$^!@# SD card for about an hour and a half, I finally managed to get the camera to "do" something. See the first picture I took?

Poor Mini! Talk about going down in the annals of bad luck without a clue. He's going to bring this incident up to me when he's older, I just know it. I can guess karma will likely bite me on the hiney for such a picture in the near future, but in my own defense... how could I not post this? He's cute no matter what!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, he's a cutie! Yay on the new camera! I got a new digital picture frame - you insert your disc and it rotates pics in this cool frame. Now I gotta figure out how to work it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Karen! ^_^ Yeah, it took me a while to figure out the camera.I very nearly ended up having a hissy fitbefore I got it to work, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.