Sunday, December 31, 2006
Starting the countdown...
Tomorrow is the start of another year. I'm glad for it in many ways, but at the same time I'm a bit anxious to find out what's around the corner. 2006 has been good to me, and I'm hoping that will carry over through 2007.
On another note, I've been tagged... Last one for 2006, folks. Here goes:
1. If you could give just one word for 06 what would it be?
2. What are your favorite memories of 06?
Mini's first birthday, hubby's and my 16th wedding anniversary, mom opening her sewing machine Christmas morning - she didn't have a clue. ^_^
3. From 1-10 how would you rate this year?
An 8 - I had a great year.
4. If you could change one thing about 06 what would it be?
I would have taken many "crisis moments" a lot less seriously.
5. If you could rewind back to one moment what would it be?
Whether good or bad, I wouldn't want to rewind to a past moment. If it's a good moment - being able to replay it would ruin some of it's magic. And if it was a bad moment - well, why would you even want to go there?
6. Did you make any new friends?
Yes, many. And I'm grateful to have met them.
7. Do you think any of your friends have changed?
Out of my old crew - my highschool gang? Nope, not a one. ^_^
8. Do you still have the same friends you had in the beginning?
Not all of the recent friends gained at the start of '06. Some I have since parted ways with.
9. Do you have any regrets for this year?
I should have taken more pictures.
10. Has a lot changed in your life?
Not much, really.
11. Do you think you have changed?
I'm definitely older, and possibly wiser.
12. Do you have a New Years resolution:
To be content with what I've been given, and go bravely where ever fate guides me. As simple as that sounds, it's easier said than done.