Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lots of Random Stuff

I received a fantastic review for Wicked Temptation over at Erotic Romance Reviews Today. Also, I just sent back my interview questions for my upcoming feature at The Romance Studio in January. Pretty cool. I get nervous filling out those questionaires. I can't speak for other authors, but I keep expecting to receive a graded copy back. LOL!

I've been reading Emma Holly's All U Can Eat, and boy let me tell you! What a SeXy book! I'll write a more comprehensive take on it once I finish it. But don't think that's all I've been doing, lounging around reading... oh, no! I've actually been working on my demons, wrangling them into shape. I've even managed to add another 2000k onto the overall existing wordcount. Woot! Maybe this isn't so painful after all.

One last thing for today...

Scooper tagged me to answer this meme:

Four Jobs That I’ve Had
1. Dental Assistant
2. Nanny for a family of bikers
3. a job as a glorified answering machine
4. writer

Four Favorite Foods
1. General Tso chicken
2. whole green beans in brown sauce
3. crab rangoon
4. sugar cookies

Four Movies I can watch over and over
1. Cursed
2. Alien
3. Event Horizon
4. Underworld

Four TV shows I enjoy
1. Battlestar Gallactica
2. Heroes
3. Eureeka
4. Robot Chicken

Four Places I’ve traveled
1. New Orleans
2. Columbia, SC
3. Atlanta
4. Nashville

Four Websites I go to daily
1. Blogger Dashboard
2. Midnight Moon Cafe
3. Romance Divas
4. Neopets

Four people I’m tagging to do this meme
1. AJ
2. Jennah
3. Karrie
4. Allison

2 comments:

  1. Neopets...that surprised me. I don't know why,it just did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *heart* Neopets, Scooper. I've been slacking over there for about 5 years or so now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^