Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's Christmas Time

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm not sure if I'll be back on until after the holidays. I try to blog everyday, but we will see...

Today hubby, the boys, and I went uptown to browse through the last minute deals in the stores. Now that I'm back home, I need to finish up the mountain of laundry that has suddenly appeared from Oldest's room, and start baking goodies. I'm sure Oldest will have fun playing chemist with the food coloring for the frosting. ^_^

Tomorrow we go to my parents for Christmas Eve dinner. I'm excited about this. I'm going to let Mini run wild over there. Mom's house is very large and kid friendly, so I'm sure he's going to have a blast running from room to room. My parents have been calling on us every few hours, they're especially looking forward to tomorrow - it's been a long time since they've had kids in the house. Heck, it's been a long time since we all gathered together as a family!

With all that said, there's not much left to chatter about. However you celebrate it, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

Many hugs,
Cora

5 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays, Cora. Have a great one.
    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, I hope you have a great time with the family over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Yuletide to you too, hon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great Christmas, Cora. I hope the New Year brings you many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great Christmas today. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^