Sunday, November 12, 2006

Midnight Midnight Midnight

I spent most of the day working on a new website to house books and erotic romance stuff. Nothing fancy. Just a place to tinker with and remote load pictures if I need to. Ha! The boys are still sick, and I think I may be coming down with what Mini has. I've been going on long sneezing jags, and my eyes are all watery. Ah well. At least it's the weekend.

Mr. Mini wouldn't sleep tonight, so we are up watching Adult Swim and browsing the net. Okay. Well, I'm doing that, anyway. He's more or less chasing the dog and tossing toys around.

Tomorrow I'm focusing on my demon story. I have a section written out that I need to type into the comp. I have no idea what my current word count is. I'll have to post that sometime Monday evening.

That's all for now. I'm posting another Picasso. I love the greens. Very pretty. I think this one is my favorite of all his works.

6 comments:

  1. If you're 31, I'm an erotica writer.

    Sorry. Saw the pic on Zinnia's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, that was a compliment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! Hope everyone starts to feel better!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear the kids are sick. Hope they get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daniel! So how many erotica titles have you written? ^_^ I'm just kidding! I'm definitely 31, with all the aches and pains that come with it. Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the well wishes, Tara and Tempest! I think everyone is on the mend. Mini is no longer running fever, and Oldest is coughing less. Now to keep it this way until after Thanksgiving... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.