Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fall Leaves

Here it is, Thursday again. I broke out my demon manuscript first thing this morning and began trying to arrange it into some semblance of order. The rough draft is at the half way point, as far as content goes. I merely need to break it down into sections that match my scene chart.

I added another 1000 words to the mix this morning, and although I'd hoped to be further along that I am right now, I'm surprised I've managed as much as I have. This has been my best NaNo yet. No 50k, but I'm an easy to please kind of gal. And on top of that, there's still, what? 12 or so days left to NaNo? (Please don't make me do exact math.) However many days, it's more than a week--still plenty of time to make a good showing. *wink*

Lynda Hilburn has an awesome interview up over at the Midnight Moon Cafe today. She's talking about her book Diary of a Narcissistic Bloodsucker, among other things. Be sure to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Cora, Congrats on the progressing word count. My word count lately has been less than stellar but I'm hoping it picks back up soon.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like everyone else said.

    You can doooooo it!

    Love the leaves pic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^