Thursday, October 26, 2006

Special projects, anniversaries, and the writing cave

<Jones Soda - picture deleted> Candy Corn Soda! How's that for festive? I'd try it just to say I did, although I imagine a trip to the emergency room to prevent a diabetic coma would likely be in order. ^_^ The can looks so cool though. What do you think?

I am pretty late about posting today, but I've been working on a special project for the Midnight Moon Cafe, and have been buried up to my eyeballs in a lot of sexy... Well, I guess I shouldn't say. You'll all find out soon enough! Speaking of the MMC, today there is an awesome Midnight Brew posted. This week Cassandra Curtis has interviewed the talented Denise Agnew!

Now for me... I've made the final arrangements for the anniversary date with hubby, and I've finished the mass majority of my Cafe project. I've also made arrangements to attend the Red Sage Chat at Romance Divas on Friday. I encourage anyone who is considering writing romance fiction to join in on this chat. It starts at 8pm CST/ 9pm EST. This is a chat for both writers and readers, and is a perfect opportunity to ask a Red Sage editor any of those niggling questions you may have in mind!

My demon story for Cobblestone will pick up again after my MMC project is posted in the next few days, and I've already planned out the freebie fiction I have slated for February 2007. Oh yes, more sexy hot werewolves are coming... for free! So basically, I'm popping in and out of the writing cave every few minutes, and trying to keep things in order. So far so good!

Also, next Wednesday is the start of NaNoWriMo. That's National Novel Writing Month, for those that might be curious. The goal is to write a 50k word novel in a month's time. It doesn't have to be perfect, or polished. The point is to simply write your heart out for a month to say you did it. I will be participating again this year, though under a new username so folks can actually find me: CoraZane. ^_^ My previous username was a bit out there. Ha! Hope to see a few familiar faces this year!

4 comments:

  1. I've never attempted NaNo.

    Candy corn soda? Hmmm...I think you're braver than I am on that front, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for NaNo!!! I've added you BTW! I'm signed in under taramleigh

    And, um Candy Corn soda??? EW! That's about as bad as the fried Coke they served in NC!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh you're so busy you made my head spin just reading your post!

    Candy corn soda huh? Sounds a little freaky to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, nobody likes my candy corn soda. LOL! ^_^

    I'm geared up for Nano now. I've got my projects in order and ready to launch. Woot!

    Karen, it has definitely been frantic and busy, but I know things will settle after Halloween for me. *wink* It will have to, becuase I'm gonna be NaNoing. Hehehe! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.