Thursday, October 19, 2006

Robot Chicken pOwns Me



Yes, I spelled that right: pOwns. I am being 733+ today and embracing my nerdiness.
I admit it. I *heart* Robot Chicken almost as much as I love BST and Heroes. How can I not stop and stare when this poor freaky creature comes on the screen? How can I turn my back when bizarre-ness is being transmitted into my living room like some weird alien code. This show, it's like road kill, I tell you. You don't want to look, but you have to!
All the freaky barbie doll stop motion people, and craziness... you have to look because your brain goes into "what the hell is going on?!" mode. Adult Swim on Cartoon Network has probably killed off more braincells than DDT. I know I am certainly fried...
Last night, I dropped by the TSR chat. I have to admit I didn't know a chat was going on until right before. I know, I know... I need to start checking the groups more frequently for info. I just get wrapped up in my own thing--I have my own circle of friends and rounds I do, and forget to look elsewhere for news like that. I did manage to get my website updated, and send off a few emails amidst the hustle and bustle. Chat, emails, and websites... Ah, the good things in life. ^_^
We had a brief power cut last night. Thank goodness it didn't last long. It's been rainy and muggy all week. If there is anything Louisiana has an abundance of, it is humidity. Yuck. And it shows today. My hair has that frizzy, dandelion thing going on. It looks like I've been riding in the jeep with the top down. Hopefully there's no more of that for a while.
Today at the Midnight Moon Cafe there is a Midnight Brew featuring author Lori Handeland! You don't want to miss this! it's an awesome interview telling about her books, writing, men, and more! She is also graciously giving away a copy of her book Midnight Moon--which is kind of hard to find, as it keeps selling out of bookstores--at least in my area! Hope you'll drop by and visit us!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, I have never seen Robot Chicken...but he is kinda freaky!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^