Monday, October 02, 2006

Ho Hum, Books, and Stuff

I'm getting ready for jury duty. *grumble, grumble* My mom will have to drive me up there, and sit with the baby. Oh, that should be interesting. She fears he will fall apart if he starts to cry. She nearly has a panic attack. I have told her it's what babies and toddlers do, but stil she doesn't listen. I love my mother, don't get me wrong, but sometimes after seeing her with my kids, I truly believe it's a miracle I survived to adulthood. *ROFL*

On another note, I have gotten a string of emails from a folks saying they can't or had trouble finding Bonding Experience on the Cobblestone Press page. Never fear! It is there, it's just been moved from the recently released page, and hasn't made it over to the Shifters page yet. Here is a direct link: Bonding Experience.

I have also linked up the bookcovers to the right, so if you know anyone who needs the link, you can direct them to my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you'll have to do jury duty. Hopefully they'll understand and excuse you from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I got called for any kind of jury duty, I was to report a week after I moved to another state so they excused me. Now that I'm here, they haven't found me as an option yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily I got excused. That was a pain to go up there. I had to take Mini with me, and my mom for emergencies. They could see right off, I think, that it wasn't going to be possible. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck jury duty. And my mom is the same way! My kids freak out and she freaks out more! How did she raise me and my bro?

    Oh I just read you got excused. Good.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exactly what I'm talking about, Karen. My son freaks out when I leave him with my mom... she's good with him, but I suspect he senses she's always on the verge of a panic attack with him. Poor gran-mommy... lol

    And yes! Thankfully I got out of jury duty--and with legitimate reasons. So I don't feel too terrible about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.