Friday, October 06, 2006

Hey Mister, Got Some Candy?

Squeee!! I found out this afternoon that I have a 5/HOT rating coming up for Bonding Experience over at JERR! It will be out in the next newsletter issue. I read that email and did the happy chicken dance despite PMS, sneezing fits, sleeping baby in my lap, and all that. ^_^

I also have a fantastic new review up for Bonding Experience over at Joyfully Reviewed! *dance, dance*

I do feel much better today. My blurb for Wicked Temptation went up, my cover is in the works, I managed to get 7 pages written on my wip today... Oh, and Alkaseltzer Cold Plus kicks big, bad cold booty! Those are all good reasons to feel sparkly. As for the cold though, that means extra house cleaning. I'd do almost anything to keep from giving the ick to Mini bear and Oldest. We'll have the mess circulating through the house all winter if either of those two catch it.

How about that pumpkin picture, huh? Reminds me of myself after a Halloween frat party I went to many, many, many years ago. That was the one and ONLY hangover I've ever had in my life. Oy vey. Frat party broke me from any future I might've had as a binge drinker. *rofl* I bet I looked just as stellar as Mr. Pumpkin there...only I was heaving in the bushes, rock star that I am. ^_^

The area fair is in town, and I'm hoping we can take the boys tomorrow night. But we might put it off because there is a snazzy Celtic Festival going on at the zoo. I'd like to take the boys to that if at all possible, particularly Oldest. I think it would be a good infusion of his own culture. I half wonder sometime if he thinks I found him under a rock.

Well, I'm off to prepare candles, and wait for the males to return from the thrill of the hunt. *pizza* There's a Cobblestone Press chat going on tonight from 7-9 pm Central standard time if anyone's interested. Click HERE for a direct link!

8 comments:

  1. Ours have just got 'the cold' that will do the rounds in the house all winter.

    I've just had to double quilt the beds. Winter is a-comin'.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on the reviews! Can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alkaseltzer Cold Plus kicks major cold bootie. I swear by that stuff now and I used to hate the fizz fizz part. Now I tolerate it cos I know it works soooooo good.

    Congrats on those stellar reviews!! Yay yay yay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you feel better and congrats on the great reviews!! How wonderful!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the reviews, and I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your little ones get to feeling better soon, ME!

    We're breaking out the quilts and heaters here. Winter's definitely a-comin'. It's not so much cold inside the house at night yet but in the mornings it's pretty cool out. Hope your

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, Karen, Tara, thanks for the congrats! I do feel better, Karen--and I couldn't live without my ACPlus meds. That's one of those necessities we keep in the medicine cabinet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laine! Nice to see you here. Glad you like the Mr. Pumpkin picture. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.