Friday, October 27, 2006

Doing the Anniversary Dance


Happy Anniversary to hubby and me! It's been 16 years today! When I think back, it's amazing to realize how much history we have together--more than just a house together, and the kids. There are many life adventures we've been through, both ups and downs--many things to reflect on and be thankful for.

Hubby was off work today and we spent a bit of time together doing this and that, mostly puttering around the house with Mini. Tomorrow we are taking the boys to his sister and making a day of it, just the two of us. I am very much looking forward to it!

Until then, I have been finishing up loose ends. I completed my project for the MMC, managed the bills, and have everything ready for tomorrow. Tonight I will drop in on the RD chat and hang with hubby and the boys.... Have I mentioned how very much I'm looking forward to my date with hubby tomorrow? I hope I'm able to sleep tonight!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

    Have fun tomorrow (today!)

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I second Tara! Sixteen years is amazing! Sounds like he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tara and Faith! We had a wonderful day. It was so great to have time alone without the kids. :-)

    Faith, yeah, I guess after 16 years I should keep old hubby. lol He's a pretty good guy, after all. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^