Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Coming Out of the Writing Cave

Woot! I just finished my free erotic werewolf story and sent it off to be formatted. The ebook is called Under A Midnight Moon, and should be appearing over at the Midnight Moon Cafe very soon. *dance, dance* I intended to finish it yesterday, but Mini just wasn't having it. He was demanding mommy time and I gave in. :)

I planned to have a bit of a writing vacation after I finished the freebie, but I must be a masochist or something... I signed up to participate in NaNoWriMo this November. That's National Novel writing month, and the goal is to write a 50k story/novel/whatever in a month's time. I must be nuts!

4 comments:

  1. I'm nuts with you girl! I did it last year and although the manuscript is moldering on my hard drive, a big pile of weirdness (some good some bad) I'm doin' it again!

    :)

    Can't wait to read your freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I haven't thought about doing any real writing since I finished SWF...I've piddled around on two others, but nothing too serious! I'm doing NaNo too! It'll be fun!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with NaNo!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my other NaNo attempts are a big pile of weirdness too, Karen. And the sad this is I have NEVER "won" at NaNo. I always fall short. One year I managed a whopping 7k words. Ha! Maybe this year I can produce something that can actually be read.

    Tara, I've been piddling around a lot lately too. Two weeks went by where it was killing me to write anything. Hopefully NaNo will help get me over that.

    Thanks for the well wishes, M.E.!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.