Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bonding Experience Receives 4 Blue Ribbons!

Woot! I have a new review up over at Romance Junkies!

With BONDING EXPERIENCE, Cora Zane has given readers an exciting and highly erotic paranormal romance short story that can be devoured in one setting. This book had just the right amount of heat, passion, and intrigue to quickly raise my body temperature to a boiling point. The chemistry between Claire and Luke is deep and intense. And, their sexual encounters will have you squirming in your seat. Luke is a sensual werewolf with a hunger for Claire that swiftly consumes them both. What a scrumptious Alpha male! It wasn’t before long that Claire’s (and mine) soul was set on fire by Luke’s passion. I was hooked from page one until the very end. This is my first time experiencing the writings of Cora Zane and I can say without a doubt, it will not be my last.

By Romance Junkies Reviewer: Contessa
To Read the full review, click HERE


*dance, dance* *shimmy, shimmy* *pom pom swish* *booty wiggle*

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Awesome review! *brings pom-poms too* *Snoopy dances*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, Cora! And from Romance Junkies! They can be hard :) I loved this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great review!!! Congrats!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, my friend!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.