Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Blogger Hates Me

Karen Erickson left me the picture of this lovely fuzzy kittle beast on myspace.com, so I thought I'd make her my blog mascot for today--the kitty, I mean, not Karen! ^_^

Black cats seem fitting as the technology faery has been particularly harsh on me for the past two days. See, I live in the middle of nowhere, so when it rains the phonelines go all wonky. And since I am still on prehistoric dial up, my connection to the internet bites the dust. One of these days I swear I'll get DSL. Seriously. I've only been saying that now for what? Five years? lol

Anyway, tonight the authors of the Midnight Moon Cafe will be chatting over at Coffee Time Romance. That lineup is made up of Brandi Broughton, Cassandra Curtis, Tempest Knight, and me, Cora Zane. We'll be talking about our books and giving away lots of lovely prizes. You won't want to miss this!

On another front, I sat down to write about my demons this morning, and they are not speaking to me. It seems they are more tempestuous than vampires. *_* Moody, moody creatures... And the vampires only seem to want to talk to me in the middle of the night. Looks like it's time to meditate and break out the ritual candles.

8 comments:

  1. Aw, I love black kittens. Had one that showed up on my porch one October and I named him Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have that black kitten as wallpaper in my 'puter. *lol* BTW, my werewolf and guardian aren't speaking to me either. So I think I better break the ritual candles too. Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic! We have cable and it sucks about as much as dial up!LOL

    Have fun writing!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a good name for a black kitty! We've only had two cats in recent years. One was a tabby male we named Crowley, and the other was a beautiful white kitty with gray tipping. We named him Bela. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erg, what is it with these pesky characters lately, Tempest? Break out the riding crop on that werewolf. Sometimes you have to get persuasive with those guys. *wink* ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara, really? It's that slow? :-( We live too far out to get cable, and for the time being, I don't think we could swing the connection fee for DSL. Why do we always put it off when we have the extra money? *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw look it's my kitty. :)

    Well, not really MY kitty but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep! It's your kitty, Karen! He was too fuzzy cute not to repost. I made him my mascot for the day. Thanks again for the cute pic! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^