Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What Dreams Are Made Of

Today is going to be a major writing day for me. I've got a bit of sexy hot flash fiction I need to finish before tomorrow. That's when I'll be taking Mini for a check up, and afterward Mom and I are going to take him to the toy store to pick up one of the Cozy Coupe ride-in cars. Hubby and I were going to pick one up right here in town, but I guess with Christmas coming in a few months, people decided to rush in and buy them up now. *sigh*

On another note, I spent yesterday evening writing new scenes for my upcoming demon romantica novella. This guy is something else... If you like dark and tortured, this guy should be right up your alley! Anyway, I was looking around at the groups yesterday and trying to find more romance/erotic fiction that has demons/fallen angels as the main characters, and wow is this stuff hard to find! I had hoped to read and research a bit, but my options are limited to what I've found so far... which isn't much. If you know of anyone you think I'd be interested in, leave it in a comment. I'll be sure to check it out.

10 comments:

  1. My next flash fiction features a fallen angel. Heh! Actually I thought about writing the short-short based on that flash fiction. But the story has overboard in terms of words. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Mega cool pic for today's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cora-where did you find that picture? My jaw is still on the floor!
    Love the idea of fallen angels and demons-an interesting subject!
    Eden/Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yum, Cora--what a great picture! It’s hard when you can’t find books to help with your research but, on the bright side, that means your book will be more in demand because there’s not a glut of similar stories. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tempest, I can't wait to read that flash! The last one at the Cafe was awesome.

    The fallen angel/demon story I'm working on is the one for that upcoming rune series. I want to get that out by the end of December if at all possible. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith, glad you liked the picture! He is one yummy angel, I have to agree. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eden, he is one yummy angel, isn't he? I believe that's a picture I picked up off of myspace. People put some of the best pics up on profiles. I got it either there, or while looking up fallen angels--one of the two. I was looking for a pic and found him group in my "hotties" folder with all my pictures of Glenn Danzig and vampires. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Daisy! I love the fallen angel/demon theme. I've written some full length stuff in the past about it, but aside from an obscure reference book or two, there isn't alot out there on the topic. So I guess whatever comes of it, it should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go check out The Forge by Shaunna Wolf @ Freya's Bower, or my review of it on my review blog. That book is so COOL!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads up, ME. I went and checked your review site and that book sounds awesome. I love erotic romance with a struggle. The Forge is now on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^