Monday, September 11, 2006

Today's Meat And Potatoes

Despite the Mini-boy feeling a little off and crabby every now and again, overall it was a good weekend. Hubby, the boys and I took a trip out of town because there was a specific doll I was looking for, so we spent the day browsing around, and enjoying the day doing absolutely nothing. I did find the doll I wanted, and after that, we went out to eat Chinese.

Today I have to take Mini-boy back to the doctor for his wellness check. He's much better after his shots--thanks everyone for the well wishes. He is back to playing in the cupboard, getting into my pots and pans, and riding his trike through the house. ^_^ Yesterday my dad brought Mini his first wagon--it's one my dad had been using in his sign business for years. But this is a little one who loves anything with wheels and he had a BLAST being carted around the yard in the wagon bed. In fact, when we made it back around to the front patio, he was still making his car/driving noises and I knew what was going to happen when hubby pulled him out. I wasn't about to do it. You be the fall guy for once, papa bear. Sure enough, hubby pulled Miniboy out of the wagon to go inside (it was starting to rain) and chaos ensued. Oh, yes, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I also finished my second round of edits for Wicked Temptation over the weekend. Woohoo! I also spent a bit of time working on my freebie fiction for MMC, and worked a little on my latest wip for Cobblestone. I hope they like this one. It's demons abound! Hey, speaking of Cobblestone and writing things, isn't there somekind of Cobblestone Press thing going on over at eCataromance this week? Hmm... I heard something mentioned about it, but I've been so busy I haven't checked up on it much. I'll have to drop by the forums and give a shout.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I could just scoff a Chinese takeaway. Yum yum!

    Glad little one is ok, and WOOT on the edits. It's all coming together! Yay!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear mini-boy is doing much better. *g* And way to go on WT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been craving Chinese for days! Glad the little one is doing well. And, YAY on the edits!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read your latest story! The last two are sooooooo HOT! I mean, where can I get me one of those werewolves? Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Cora. I just wanted to peep in here and thank you for stopping by my blog.

    I hope it's a good one for you.

    Many hugs and much love

    Cali

    P.S. Your pic on your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the well wishes on W/T, ladies. It's coming together. Only one more round to go and it will be ready for publishing. *joy* I'm so looking forward to my cover. I can't wait to see what they've cooked up for me.

    ME and Tara, now you've got me thinking about Chinese food all over again. I could live off of the crab puffs, General Tso chicken and the Chinese green beans. Yummy!

    Yay, Silma! You're back! (hugs) Glad you like my sexy werewolves. I'm currently working on a werewolf freebie for the new Cafe blog. ^_^

    Hi Cali! Thank you for stopping by. I'm happy to see you here. Hope you're having a good one as well. Thank you for the picture compliments! ~~Many hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^