Friday, September 22, 2006

Got A Bad Habit

Over at the Slackass Clan, fellow slackasser Kimberly Holt-Whitlock posted her Celebrity Heritage Collage. I saw this and was emboldened by her bravery at displaying her collage--I decided to display mine as well. ^_^

I used a headshot of myself from back when I was 8.5 months pregnant with Miniboy. Ha! ^_^ I'm blonde there, and about 30 pounds over my average weight, but in every other pic I have of myself I'm either looking at the camera from the side, or I'm not smiling at all. Hmm... I wonder if there's something behind all that!

BTW, seeing Angela Landsbury on my collage... Yikes! Look at the resemblance! Well, I suppose if she ever does a movie where she needs someone to play the role of her daughter, casting can call on me! ^_^

11 comments:

  1. Angela Landsbury!!?? The combo of these collages are hilarious - such a mixed bag! From Anna Nicole Smith to Angela Landsbury...

    :)

    I need to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You do look like Scarlett Johanson there. Hmm... Anna Nicole Smith? *shudders* That's more scary than A. Landsbury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO!!! Oh man, Karen... it's definitely a mixed bag! Speaking of Anna Nicole. I just came from shopping and I saw an enquirer or something such at the check out and the picture of Anna Nicole just after she gave birth looks exactly like the pic of me right after I had Mini. We both looked so darn dark and flushed, and our mouth had this weird dark ring around it. I don't know, maybe it's a hormone thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tempest! I'm not going to turn down that compliment for sure! Moi as Scarlett Johansen... *hair swish* ^_^

    ROFLMAO!!! Anna Nicole vs. Angela Landsbury! :D That almost sounds like a celebrity death match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That just effin cracked me up! I'm going to see who I look like. So funny, you nutter!

    Angela! ROFL!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They found no matches for mine HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME, try it again in a bit. I does that when the site is overloaded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you believe when I did this I got one and one only result? Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny!!! I might have to do one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I gotta go try this lol. Cool stuff Cora. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not Angela Lansbury! But, I do see a resemblance between you and Amy Lee and Anna Nicole...I love those things!

    Have fun slacking!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^