Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday, Lovely, Friday

Hurray! Today is shopping and bill paying day. I actually look forward to getting out of the house for a bit, because I'm usually stuck doing stuff around the house all week. Mom and I decided to go together to do our errands, so I will have a partner in crime. My main mission today is to buy all kinds of yummy things to tempt Mini-boy to eat. With teething and such, the only thing we've managed to get him to take an interest in is french fries. This morning, he ate only a few bites out of a piece of jelly toast, and a sip of milk. That's it. *sigh*

On another note, I got my 3rd round for Wicked Temptation back this morning. I am going to download it this afternoon and start reading. I've had so much trouble with emails this morning, I'm not even about to try downloading anything important.

I guess should get cracking on my werewolf story while I have a few minutes peace. In the meantime, enjoy the beefcake, don't work too hard, and if all else fails and the day just seems to suck, close your eyes and think naughty thoughts. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Get cracking on that 3rd. round of edits! *wg* BTW, is that hottie there the protagonist of Wicked Temptation? I don't know about you, but I find him very wickedly tempting. *wiggles eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you're almost done with edits - yea!

    Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Thanks for th eye candy! Congrats on almost being done with your edits!

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words ladies.

    Tempest, the hottie isn't the protag for W/T, but he certainly is tempting. I was thinking he'd make a very good Chase--the hero werewolf from the freebie story I'm working on. *drool* Either way, he makes for good inspiration, don't you think?

    Happy weekend to you too, Karen!

    Thanks a bunch, Tara, I'm sooo looking forward to seeing this story out. ^_^ Every time I read it I like it more than I did previously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That guy's stomach looks painful! Yowza!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^