Tuesday, September 19, 2006

All Is Groovy

I finished my edits for Wicked Temptation a few minutes ago. Woot! I have a new found love of vampires, I do believe. They can be very tempestuous to work with, but it has apparently worked out in the end.

Today is a gorgeous day. I noticed this morning it's starting to get that "fall look" outside. It's not so hot, the leaves are turning a bit in the neighbor's yard, and the sun... well, this might sound nutty but the sun hits the house in a different way this time of year. The lighting almost seems to change colors. Maybe it's the way it falls through the trees or something.

Anyway, since it feels so fabulous out and the house is fairly clean, I'm about to put some shoes on and take Mini around the yard in the wagon. He's been a chipper nipper this morning, bless him. He has allowed me to work in peace. Now that I'm finished, it's time to play! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. All work and no play...

    I love this time of year, the crisp air and the crunch of leaves when you walk. Autumn is my second favorite season (winter being the first!).

    Hope you and mini had fun playing! And congrats on getting your edits done. Isn't that a wonderful feeling?

    With Love,
    Tara M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a blast playing, Tara. Mini is still afraid of his swing, but he made up for it with the wagon. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting the edits done! *wg*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our leaves are changing and the spicy smell of dried leaves is in the air. Crickets chir like mad. They know cold weather is just aroudn the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^