Thursday, August 03, 2006

Win This Stuff!


August is the month of motherly recovery--at least it is in my household! My son goes back to school on the same week as my release date for Bonding Experience, so it's certainly a week to celebrate and relax. :)

To help celebrate, I will be giving away a multitude of fun, mom friendly "Yay! The Kids are Back To School" prizes:

*A Midnight Way shower gel set and scrubby
*A scented candle and potpourri set
*A treat bag of chocolatey goodness-Yum!
*And a free copy of Bonding Experience! (will coincide with release day)


All you have to do to enter is sign up for my new, periodic Cora Zane newsletter by August 18th--Bonding Experience release day!

This newsletter will not be an email-flooder. It will only be sent periodically, as news on my upcoming releases, chat dates and appearances, links to find me on the net, and contest news--that sort of thing--accumulates.

I will pick four winners at random from the subscription list and announce them here after the Cobblestone Press chat Friday, August 18th. Friday chats start at 7 pm, CST and last til around 9.

To sign up for my newsletter, fill in the subscription box in the right column of the page. Easy peasy!

8 comments:

  1. Done! I look forward to your new release. I've had your Borders book for what seem like an eternity and haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, but I'll buzz you when I do :)

    Best,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks, Bella! Let me know what you think once you read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gifts even for a non-mommy like me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Tempest! BTW, non-mommies certainly qualify! ^_^ I'm just celebrating in my own mommy-style way because my teen will soon no longer be able to say, "But Mom, I'm soooooooo bored." (that, x20) *rofl*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay missy, I signed up. Not for the great prizes(though I wouldn't mind one) so much as supporting you :)

    Yay for newsletters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, miss Ann! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I sign up? I can't remember - think I need to go do it and see what happens, LOL!!!

    Love the prizes...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun with your promo.

    Oh, and DO have a relaxing day when school re-opens!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.