Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Naughty, Naughty Vampires!

I just wanted to make a quick post on top of ol' Dumbledore to let you all know the very naughty vampires of Wicked Temptation will be making their debut appearace at Octoberfest!

Around 8 PM yesterday I was about to put mini-boy in the bath, and decided I'd check my email one last time for the night. Well, when I got to my inbox there it was, my acceptance letter and contracts for Wicked Temptation. Woohoo! *dance, dance* I am both happy and greatly relieved it's contracted. After all the rush, rush of trying to finish, news of the book being accepted was like balm for the tired soul.

One more thing before I go...
I want to mention that Bonding Experience is coming out this Friday! That means there's still time to register to win one of four prizes I'm giving away in conjunction with release day! I'll be announcing the winners here after the Cobblestone Press release chat Friday night, as well as in my upcoming newsletter. Don't miss out! All you have to do is scroll down the page and sign up for the Cora Zane Newsletter to be eligible.

5 comments:

  1. Freaky pic!

    Yay on acceptance. You're so cool it's hardly surprising!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaky pic!

    Yay on acceptance. You're so cool it's hardly surprising!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh piss off Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I knew it! I knew it! I knew they'd love your story. *wg* I'm so happy your story got accepted for the Octoberfest. Gosh, I can't wait to see the cover of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you, ladies. *blush* Someone thinks I'm cool... ^_^

    M.E. blogger giving you fits? With me they usually won't let me see the verify code unless I refresh about 6 or seven times. Heh. They love to thwart me every chance they get.

    I can't wait to see the new cover too,Tempest. I'm hoping the Unicorn mask the heroine is wearing to the costume ball is included somewhere in the art. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.