Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hurry up, Friday!

<picture removed>I thought I'd share this picture of a vintage vampire boob grab. Is this an early attempt at erotic paranormal romance? Why, Nosferatu, I had no idea you were such a naughty vampire! ^_^

At the moment I'm waiting for mini-boy to finish his breakfast so we can make a trip to the doctor. He's still coughing and not sleeping well. He's in a good mood, though--which is great. I hate having to sit in the waiting room with a cry-ey baby. It makes me want to cry right along with him. I just want to shout at someone: "Can't you get a doctor to look at him NOW?"

When we get home, I've got to track down all my old werewolf manuscripts. I was going to work on one for Avon Red, and I burned down most of it off the old comp yesterday. Mini-boy wrecked the mouse on the desktop comp, so I'm having to transfer everything slowly to the notebook. Boy, that's no small task while working on a comp without a mouse!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pic! :) Though I always found him creepy. Not the kind of vampire I want to ravish me...

    Sad babies in the waiting room are never a good thing. Been there, done that too many times.

    Oooh, Avon Red? You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all went well at the doc's appointment and mini-boy (and you) can get a good night sleep. :)

    Hope you can find your werewolf WIPs. I really hope you send something to Avon Red and get published. Then I can go to Borders and brag that I know you. *wg*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well-wishes with Avon, ladies! After I read Cathryn Fox's Pleasure Control I felt that was probably the publisher for me. Of course to go through them I'll need an agent. We'll see how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me and the candles burning. ^_~

    As for old Nosferatu, he is rather creepy, eh, Karen? He get a surprised slapped hand if he tried that with me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creepy bloke!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^