Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cowboys, PMS, Birthdays, and Book News

Okay, I don't usually dig cowboy pictures, but I was browsing around and this guy captured my interest. I'd probably get kicked by a horse or would run into a fence post if I worked on a farm with this guy. Not too shabby there, Joe Bob. Now put on a shirt and get back to work!

In all the hustle and bustle lately I forgot to mention that the model from my Bonding Exerience cover, Sarina Vanzant, has agreed to become the first ever inhouse cover model at Cobblestone Press. That's tres cool, if I do say so myself. I'm honored to have her on my cover! Also, today I received my editor assignment for Wicked Temptation. Woot! That's moving along quickly. It's kind of scary. Just a little. I'm a tough old bitty though. I'll pull through, I'm sure.

Only a few days left before I leave 30 behind forever. It really doesn't bother me to be turning 31. I'm actually looking forward to my birthday this year, not shying away from being a year older. I even went out and picked out a b-day gift for myself. It feels a bit crazy to do something like that, but at the same time, it's quite liberating. It's been a memorable year, if nothing else can be said of it. I'm in the mood to buck a few trends.

On another note, I have been overdosing on ice cream the past few days. PMS. I do swear. Now that's something I could do without. I really need to be saving all my extra calories for the upcoming party... but I know darn well I'm not going to do it. lol

5 comments:

  1. I'm 37 and proud of it, LOL!
    Happy early birthday, Cora!!!!!!

    Besides, that is one yummy cowpoke. Get it? Cowpoke? Uh... nevermind...ROFLMAO.

    Yeah, I know, I gotta weird sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems to be looking down at his "interesting" part

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know there are words to the right of that guy...but...cannot tear my gaze away...drooooool

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ man who is prolly uggers under his hat.

    Cruel? Nah, just a realist.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the early b-day wishes, Zinna. ^_^

    I have to say Tempest is mostly responsible for me looking up that cowboy. She had me all male inspired after sending me some hot pictures of this guy in a leather jacket. He looked like he came straight out of a Sherrilyn Kenyan novel--he was HOT! *faint* I had to do my own guy browsing after that. Kim, I can't seem to keep my eyes on the text either. ^_^

    ROFL M.E.! You know, I thought he might have that hat for a reason. With sexy abs like that, I'd think I'd be willing to forgive him, though--I'd just have to tell him to keep his hat on. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^