Saturday, August 12, 2006

Changes to Make

I. AM. GOING. INSANE. There is one chapter in Wicked Temptation that's giving me complete bitch-fit-itis right now. Can you guess which chapter I'm referring to? Grr! No matter how much I cut or rewrite Chapter 3, it still sucks! I could do the old fix *whine, whine* and rewrite it from the hero's POV, but I just don't want to! *stamps foot*

On another note, I have about 100 pages left to read in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, then I'll spill my theory about Dumbledore. Muahahahaha! I know, I know... I should've finished it by now, but I didn't get much reading in yesterday. I'll try to read a bit more today after I get at least one entire chapter of editing completed. (Gotta push myself to do this, folks!)

Oh! In case you haven't dropped by MMC lately, Tempest Knight, Cassandra Curtis, Brandi Broughton, and I are celebrating the 1 month anniversary of the Midnight Moon Cafe! The blog has turned out even better than we hoped, and we're going to be celebrating with giveaways, interesting paranormal tidbits, contests and all that jazz. Don't miss out!

4 comments:

  1. Now it's chapter 3 instead of 4 giving your problems? Chica, if you need an extra pair of eyes, let me know. You can borrow mine. *wg*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the troublesome chapter. That kind of thing makes me want to lose my mind!

    Love the butterfly pic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed it would be chap 4, not 3!

    Poor you.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitch-fit-itis? LOLOLOL! That's a good one.

    Seriously though, walk away from the novel for a couple days. When you least expect it, probably when you're washing dishes or sweeping the floor, the remedy for the problem will hit you out of the clear blue.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.