Sunday, July 16, 2006

Things To Come

I have a lot of things coming up in the weeks ahead, and thought now would be a good time to list them. For those wanting to participate, keep checking back! I'll likely be adding more dates and such soon.

So far, here are the lastest things I have going:

**PNR Chat: Monday - July 17, 2006 - 8 PM Eastern/7 PM Central
I will be there, along with paranormal authors Brandi Broughton, Kathleen Dante, and Diane Whiteside. This looks like it will be lots of fun! The chat will take place here: PNR AUTHORS CHAT

**Evolution Writers - August, 11-13th, 2006 -
This will be a forum feature.

**Free vampire mini-story read "Wicked Pleasures" - coming in October. This will be a free erotic vampire teaser that ties in with Wicked Temptation. I am still working on this, and it must be sent out for editing once it's completed, so the exact date is not yet concrete. Keep checking back!

**WIN THIS - A new contest coming in August! This one's to kick off the kids going back to school, so moms, stay tuned! I'll be posting on how to win a Crossing Borders coffee mug, yummy Nutella hazelnut chocolate *squee!*, and other cafe goodies in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be at the Evolution Writers chat too. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^