Saturday, July 08, 2006

Need to Update My Meter

Finally! I'm over the 10k mark on Wicked Temptation. I've been working my butt off all morning on this thing. Today I'll have to print everything out and make notes about where I need to add, change, chop and rewrite. I'm about 60% of the way through the story at this point. At least I think so, unless I missed something vital I haven't realized yet. I'm thinking the story is going to be a little longer than the 12k I initially imagined it to be. Not too shabby. I'll probably have to go buy a new print cartridge before I can do anything editing wise though.

Well, I guess that's it for me. As much as I'd like, no time for slackassing today. Back to work!

4 comments:

  1. Woot, Cora. And on a Saturday, too. You work and we will all slackass just a bit extra to make up for your productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ladies! Yes, please, keep up my end of the slack :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^