Thursday, July 06, 2006

My First Review!

Yay! I've been holding my breath, but now I can rest. Finally, I have my first review in for Crossing Borders! Here's what PNR had to say:


"well crafted, captivating characters"

Laney Parker has been left to look after the pack while her Brother Seth, the pack alpha, is away on business. For several nights now she has been annoyed and curiously aroused by the howling of a rogue wolf straying too close to her pack's territory. Trying to avoid any dispute over pack borders, she decides to confront the rogue and comes face to face with her first love; a wolf she has tried hard to forget.

Cole Holbrook has returned to claim his mate, and is determined that nothing will keep him from doing just that. But when the situation takes a violent turn, will Laney be able to choose between her pack and family loyalties, and the love that left her?

CROSSING BORDERS is the engaging debut from author Cora Zane. Ms. Zane has written well crafted, captivating characters; Laney, an innocent yet strong heroine and Cole, a hero who is pure alpha and willing to risk everything to claim what is his. The chemistry between these two is explosive. The plot puts the characters immediately in the thick of things, emotionally and physically, leaving the reader breathless and wanting more. If you are in the mood for a short, intense read, look no further, you won't be disappointed.

© Desiree Gentle
Paranormal Romance Reviews
July 2006

Reviewed by Desiree Gentle
Posted July 6, 2006


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*dance, dance* *shimmy, shimmy* *dance, dance* *booty wiggle*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, I finished my 1st round of edits for Bonding Experience this evening. Woohoo!

7 comments:

  1. WOOOOT! Big congrats on the review, Cora. I. Must. Hit. My. Word. Count. Must. Not. Start. Reading. Cora's. Book. Before....oh forget it. Like I can resist after a review like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pom Pom *Swish*! Congrats on the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim and BeBe! I've been sweating the reviews because it's taken so long for any to come in. I was kinda starting to freak out about it. *_* ((Does my book suck that bad they won't even review it?)) I tell ya, I slept like a ROCK last night.

    PS. Bebe... pom pom swish! Gosh, I've never added that to my dance-isms before. I will have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is such a wonderful review, Cora! But then again, why am I not surprised? *g* It was a great story. I'll put a voodoo spell on anyone who says otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, Cora! Here's rooting for more reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great review! I'm scared out of my pants at the thought of someone reviewing my book. So nerve wracking! Glad to hear you slept like a baby. ;)

    And congrats on the first round of edits! You're sounding not so much like a slackass, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.