Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Moving Right Along


I am applying my bootay to the comp chair today and I'm going to shape up Chapter 4 of Wicked Temptation. I thought I'd have the weekend to wip polish, but now hubby is talking about how he may have to work this weekend. Gah! Oh, well, I can't afford to dwell.

I made a list of changes I need to make, and things I need to add to smooth out the edges. It's a smaller list than I had anticipated. I'm glad for that. We'll see how things go with the baby. He goes through days where he doesn't want me on the comp at all...

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you get all your work done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Cora! I'm sure you'll get it done soon...just tell hubby, "give me a few more minutes!"

    That's what I do...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in getting that chapter 4 in shape! ;) If you need an extra lookie, let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping you get as much done as you can in the time you've got!

    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending good luck wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you there. I try and stay off the computer on weekends...unless the muse is being demanding. Hubby likes to say "it's time to be with real people now" but in a sweet way, lol.

    :) Work that story!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^