Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hippos Heart Me

Hubby and I took the kids to the zoo yesterday. As I walk up to the hippo tank, this animal lifts it's head, looks right at me, and starts swimming across the tank right in my direction. The big girl stops right at the grate, lifts her head out of the water and gives me a big open mouthed smile. *_* I guess I must look like someone who feeds her.

On another note, I think I found place to put unruly children...

Yep. That's my son out there with the prairie dogs. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.