Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Crossing Borders has been Joyfully Reviewed!!

Yay! I just learned I have a new review up for Crossing Borders. Here's what Joyfully Reviewed had to say:

For the fourth night in a row, Laney Parker hears the mournful cry of a fellow wolf. Scared for the wolf’s safety, she leaves the comfort of her home and goes into the woods to find the wolf and encourage it to leave her brother’s land. What she finds, however, brings back memories of a love lost and Laney isn’t sure she has enough guts to follow her heart; especially where Cole Holbrook is concerned.

Cole Holbrook figures that if Laney Parker doesn’t show tonight then he will return to his pack and forget her. Luck is on his side when he sees her on her brother’s side of the border. She is as beautiful as she ever was and Cole still loves her. Now, if only he can just convince her to take a chance and cross her brother’s boundary and become his mate.

Just when Cole thinks he has her, Laney’s brother Seth complicates things and Cole has a fight on his hands.

Crossing Borders by Cora Zane was a fast paced tale of finding lost love. Unable to mate with Laney two years ago, Cole didn’t give up and I adored his tenacity in making her his mate. While I thought Laney’s loyalty to her brother endearing, my choice would have been quicker and taken a lot less thought. Cole was just that yummy.

Crossing Borders endeared itself to me from the first word. A huge fan of werewolf tales, I was not disappointed. The story flowed and I could picture myself in those woods. Good characterization, great fight scenes and hot loving, what more could a girl want? Crossing Borders whet my appetite for more novels by Cora Zane!


To see the actual review, go here: Crossing Borders Review

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review, Cora!! Congrats :) I loved this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, chica! You must be boggying with happiness. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I'm very pleased with it, Silma. I'll have more coming from FAR and RD soon... I hope. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Congrats Cora!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you! Whoooooo!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.