Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bones, Chains, and Toothpicks


Oi, what a day! It's been raining on and off, the power flickering just enough to make my heartstop because I've got my wip open. I've been trying to work on Wicked Temptation as much as possible, but there's no caffeine in the house and I have a shrieking headache. :P I managed to rip apart one scene that was giving me problems, but I'm thinking is going to cost me more time than I actually have to fix it. I decided that once hubby gets home I'm going to print the whole thing and work on the last three chapters. I'll skip that one scene until I'm finished with everything else. It's the only way.

Tomorrow hubby definitely has to work, so there goes my major writing day for the week. I'll have to try and make it up on Sunday, when I know for sure he'll be off. If I get this thing finished by Aug. 1st, it will be a miracle.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, sorry to hear you don't have any caffeine around. I'm sending you the coffee fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Hey, that's great!! I think I have a new favorite faerie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your writing tomorrow--hope you make your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck finishing!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.