Friday, July 14, 2006

4.5 Blue Ribbons for Crossing Borders

Romance Junkies has a review up for Crossing Borders!

Here's what they had to say about my book:

CROSSING BORDERS had me on the edge of my seat and kept me there the entire time. The love scenes are so hot, they had me turning up the a/c and running for the ice. Cole is a total alpha male with plenty of attitude to prove it. Laney is the intelligent heroine who intends to give him a run for his money and in the midst of it all is the feud that exists between the families. Cora Zane has penned a tantalizing tale of werewolves and their quest for happiness that will have readers eagerly awaiting her next book.


By Romance Junkies Reviewer: Angel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.