Monday, June 26, 2006

Critter Comrades

What does everyone need first thing on a Monday morning? Why, psychedelic singing animals, of course!


My little one loves Noggin, (channel 298 on Direct TV)and likes to dance to the Critter Comrades song. I am slowly suffering frontal lobe meltdown because I have had that off-key, not quite rhyme-y song stuck in my head all week!

Remember the dancing elephant mugs back in the 80s? If you see the elephants dance, you're drunk... go back to bed? Well, here's a picture of the noggin pachyderm. I guess if it starts to dance, I'll know to head into the doctor for a psych evaluation.

3 comments:

  1. My children are addicted to Noggin'! I even find myself walking around muttering, "N-O-G-G-I-N Noggin!" Aack!!!!

    Yeah, if I was high as a kite that stuff would trip me out. Moose E Moose is kind of a freak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, Karen! It's funny because you know someone drew those trippy animals that way on purpose. All the curling tails and vacant eyes. I can't imagine what little ones must think, but some things were just not meant to be seen before a parent's first cup of coffee. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if these are better or worst that Barney the Purple Dyno or Elmo.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.