Monday, May 29, 2006

Last Minute Tweaking

Well, it's down to the wire now. I printed a copy of my Bonding Experience yesterday, and I'm currently doing last minute corrections before I ship this puppy off on the 1st. I can't even begin to say how happy I am about getting this story out the door! *_* I've struggled with it on and off, but it's about where I want it...finally! I'm glad I didn't scrap the idea; I truly love these two characters. Even so, I'm definitely looking forward to a day of rest once their story is out of my hands.

On another note, I spent an hour or so today ordering my promotionals for Crossing Borders. Woot! That was actually a lot of fun. Now the waiting begins. The first week in June, I'll be posting my excerpt, and making contest plans. Sometime in the next two weeks, I'm going to have to give my website a tune up so my excerpt will show there. Darn moveable type!

As for up coming projects, I have two manuscripts I really need to get crackin' on. I spent way too much time on B.E. I hate it when I do that! Why must I nit-pick? It's such a curse! Anyway, my story to Triskelion has been put on hold so long now I'm not sure they'll accept it. At any rate, that's my next priority. Getting Right of Discovery completed and sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.